Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pay Attention to Me Please.

Several Updates A-Coming Atcha.

1. I’m thinking about changing the name of this blog because I’ve been told that it sounds a little self-deprecating. Although this was not my intention, I can see where it may seem like that. I do not mean to imply that I am irresponsible, disorganized or impulsive, because I am none of those things. I just don’t know how to balance my checkbook and I don’t make my bed every day.

If you're wondering what I'm like (and I'm sure you are). 
Liz Lemon
Plus April Ludgate
Plus Annie Hall
Equals This.



 So now you know. I'm a fanny pack-wearing, party animal.

My idea for a new blog title: Her Snark is Worse Than Her Bite. What do you think?

2. I'm trying to decide what to write about next and I want to see what you might like reading about. Here are some ideas that I mentioned in my first post (plus some more that I think sound fun):

  • Why technology scares me
  • Social Interactions in which I fail
  • Going to the doctor
  • Things I like
  • Cooking is for people who are not alone 
  • My apartment
  • Weddings
  • Drugs
  • Car accident
  • Your choice!
So give me some feedback, pick a topic and I will continue to entertain you with my quirky raving. 

ROFL.

3 comments:

  1. 1. I dig your potential new blog title.
    2. I didn't realize how much I missed the random awesomeness of your personality.
    3. Kick ass fanny pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apartment, with special emphasis on how the neighborhood peacock turned your car into his bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, that is a totally awesome new potential title, although honestly I think this one is fine, too. Self-deprecation is a never-ending source of charming and ironic humor, so don't shy away from it. Unless you want to, of course, and obviously I'm ok either way. But your new title is almost too good to use for a blog. Now that you've developed a wry, self-deprecating and observational tone and voice, I think you should use it, and your painfully acquired but deep knowledge of middle school behavior, to write a tween/YA book, and that would be a perfect title! Seriously, Sarah, think about it, it would be great. Also as far as potential topics go, they all sound good to me. What you are thinking about them is far more interesting than the subjects in and of themselves, as witnessed by how much mileage you got out of a closed hotel pool! Also, sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he's doing better, I'm sure he must have really appreciated your visit.

    ReplyDelete